Human Hair I-tip Fusion Hair Extensions T2/24#

We are the professional and experienced manufacturer who commit to human hair extensions, . WE have professional team works for your special need for hair extensions. Any request for length, color, texture, density, cap and any other aspects of hair extensions, please contact me for c ustomized....

Description

We are the professional and experienced manufacturer who commit to human hair extensions, .
WE have professional team works for your special need for hair extensions.
Any request for length, color, texture, density, cap and any other aspects of hair extensions, please contact me for c
ustomized.

06.jpg

09.jpg

Hair: Brazilian Hair
Hair T
ype: Human Hair I-tip & U tip fusion hair extensions
Texture: Human Hair
Weight: 100g±5g
Length:10-34 Inch,this is 51cm
Color: T2/24#
Contents: 1 bundle in the package

08.jpg

More Details of the Hair:

1. Affordable, light weight and easy to attach, this virtually undetectable hair extensions can be put in and taken out in a matter of minutes.
2. Transform your look and attitude with the 10" to 34" straight, wavy or curly pre bonded fusion human hair extensions.
3. U-tip, I-tip& flat-tip are available in our pre bounded hair extensions, which are all made with premium Remy human hair in an overall length of 10" to 34" for your needs.

4. With 100strands that creates an easy, fashionable style without the hassle of working with several individual wefts.
5. For customers who would like to be looked fuller, 3 packs or more of this set of pre bonded hair extensions recommended. Easy to add color, get longer and full hair without damaging your own hair and feel as yours.

Hot Tags: human hair i-tip fusion hair extensions t2/24#, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, quotation, cheap, price list, made in China

Feedback

Products List