About the product · 1.Tape Hair Extensions Comes in 20 Pieces of 50gram Each Pack. For a Full Look You Will Need 2-4 Packs. · 2.No Shedding, No Dropping: The Secret to Long Lasting Tape In Human Hair Extensions is High Quality Product That has Minimal Shedding. Our Tape Extensions are Made with...
About the product
· 1.Tape Hair Extensions Comes in 20 Pieces of 50gram Each Pack. For a Full Look You Will Need 2-4 Packs.
· 2.No Shedding, No Dropping: The Secret to Long Lasting Tape In Human Hair Extensions is High Quality Product That has Minimal Shedding. Our Tape Extensions are Made with a New and Advanced Anti-Shedding Technology That Allows Your Hair Extensions to Last As Well As Super Strong Tapes Used to Avoid Dropping After Installing.
· 3.Ready for Styling: 100% Remy Human Hair With Finished Length 20inches, can be Treated & Styled (Washing, Strengthening, Curling, Etc.) Like your Own Hair. But not Recommend for Dying Or Bleaching Since They Have Already Undergone a Chemical Process. We Recommend Getting Them Colored by a Professional and Experienced Hair Colorist. We Would Advise for a One Small Piece to be Tested Prior to Coloring The Full Set to Make Sure The Resulting Shade is What You Anticipate.
· 4.Reusable: Every 6-10 Weeks, Your Hair Extensions Will Need to be Reapplied to Move the Bonds Closer to the Scalp and to Keep Your Hair Healthy. There are Extra 24 Pieces of New Tape Replacement Included.
1.Colors will vary and can appear different online, depending on the computer screen or device you are using. Lighting on your phone, computer, and in the photos can alter the appearance of hair colors. You can send us a photo of your hair in natural sun light for an online color consultation.
2.Tape in extensions is not best for those who have lost a significant amount of hair due to any illnesses or for those that have extreme hair thinning. Consult with your stylist about another option.
How to Care Your Tape in Hair Extensions:
1.Use high quality hair care products but don’t overdo it, too much hair care product can cause build up and tangling over time. So you need to be careful with the amount of product you use. Never use any products containing oil, alcohol or ethanol as this can damage the hair extensions and also wear down on the adhesive. Try your best to use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner as well as 100% natural hair products to keep hair extensions in good condition.
2.When using hot tools be sure to use a heat protestant spray! The more you use heat on your hair, the shorter the life-span of the hair extensions.
3.Do not use a flat iron directly on the tape tabs. This will weaken the bond and they will slip out.
4.When using conditioner, condition from mid-shaft to ends only. Do not apply conditioner to your scalp when wearing tape in hair extensions.
5.When using serums or oils avoid contact with the tape, use on mid length to ends only. We use natural products such as coconut oil on the ends of the extensions to keep the hair healthy and shiny over time.
1. Keep Your Hair Extensions Clean & Untangled by Taking Time to Care Them Every Day.
2. Do not Comb or Brush the Hair Extensions While Hair is Wet.
3. Never Sleep with Wet Hair Extensions. Always Make Sure the Hair is Dry and Pulled Up or Preferably Put Into a Braid to Keep Hair from Tangling at Night.
4. When Brushing the Hair ,be Sure to Brush Properly, Holding the Roots to Prevent Pulling on the Bonds. Use a Wide Tooth Comb to Remove Tangles if Needed.
Winsky Remy Tape hair extensions are made with pure 100% human hair and premium hypoallergenic tape adhesive that is strong, safe and non-damaging. Our remy tape in hair extension collection features genuine remy human hair that lasts wash after wash, up to 1 year of wear!
1. Part your hair horizontally just above the ear.
2. Take a strip of pre-cut tape extension and peel the backing off.
3. Lay the sticky side of the extension directly on the scalp. Press it in place with your fingertips to secure.
4. Take your next section 1-2 inches above the last section and repeat the same process until you reach the top.
5. Once hair is in, use your flat iron on a low heat setting to smooth over the top layer of your own hair.