Human Hair Straight Weave Ombre T4/27#

Product description Size: 51cm | Color: T4/27# Hair Features: Hair Extension Type: Silky Straight Wefts Hair Material:8A Grade Virgin Hair Human Hair Color Type: T4/27# Human Hair Type:Brazilian Hair Items per Package:1/2/3/... Bundles/Order Unit Weight:100g±5g/piece Hair Weft:Machine Double...

Description

Product description

Size:51cm   |   Color:T4/27#

Hair Features:

Hair Extension Type: Silky Straight Wefts
 Hair Material:8A Grade Virgin Hair Human Hair 
Color Type:T4/27#

Human Hair Type:Brazilian Hair 
Items per Package:1/2/3/... Bundles/Order 
Unit Weight:100g±5g/piece 
Hair Weft:Machine Double Weft 
Can Be Permed:Yes 
Chemical Processing:None 

06.jpg

Why choose us-Factory Direct Sale: 

1>Rich Experience: Dedicate to Hair Manufacturing for more than 10 years.
2> Competitive Price: Factory Direct to Customer, Price is much more Competitive than Trading company.
3>Quality Guaranteed: Strict Quality Control and Skilled Workers.You will meet your expectations here.
All of us dictates to giving you the excellent quality and satisfying service and making you glamorous Beauty

07.jpg

FAQ:Top 3 questions:

Q: Why are my hair weave Shedding?
TIPS: Don't comb the hair when they are wet. Use your fingers or Wide-toothed comb gently to avoid shedding.
Q:Why are my hair weft getting tangle?
TIPS:Your hair weave can tangle due to dryness, oil&dirt buld-up, salt water. Spray the hair with a leave-in conditioner daily to help prevent tangles.
Q:Why my hair has a weird smell?
TIPS:Factory wash the hair with warm water and shampoo, and we put hair oil to the hair before shipment, which protect the hair from being dry during long term delivery. The smell will disappear after washing with good shampoo and conditioner.
Any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We are always very Glad to Help.

Hot Tags: human hair straight weave ombre t4/27#, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, quotation, cheap, price list, made in China

Related Products

Feedback

Products List