With us girls, sometimes there may be days when we get bored with our hair and want to do something to change it. But at the same time, we don't want to do anything that's too drastic because we might end up regretting it. But there are ways you can transform your hair without bringing out the scissors or dashing off to the nearest salon just yet. Here are some of those ways:
• Change your part. If you love your current hairstyle just the way it is but feel like you're in a rut style-wise, you can try just simply changing your part. For instance, if you've always parted your hair in the middle, why not try a side part for a change? And if you've always parted your hair on the right side, how about trying the other side? This simple trick can give you instant volume!
• Fake a bob. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have short hair but don't exactly want to chop off your lush mane? Why not have a short fling with a faux bob? All you need to do is to gather your hair at the nape, tie it near the ends, and roll or tuck them under with a few bobby pins.
• Use texturizing spray. Another way you can add instant volume to limp hair is by using a texturizing spray that gives your hair an instant lift and a soft, matte finish. As an alternative, you can use sea salt spray for that “just came from the beach” summer look.
• Give the wet look a try. You can take a break from the summer beach waves look by trying slicked back, “just got out of the shower” hair. With this style, aim for a simple look like a clean bun or a braid or you can just let it loose.
• Change your curling iron. If you want to curl your hair, you should know that size matters when it comes to the barrels that you use. For instance, if you want to to get tighter curls, a smaller barrel will do the trick. But if you want looser curls, try to get a bigger barrel.
• Add oomph with human hair extensions, which are very versatile. They can add both volume and length to your look in an instant, and you can even style them like you do your own hair! If you have a short bob and want to revamp your look in an instant, extensions are your best friend. And because they're made from human hair, you can do with them whatever you want to do just as if they were your own. You can even try out the looks I mentioned above with your black hair extensions in Victoria!
So you don't feel like you're stuck in a rut, it's important to switch things up every now and then. But the change doesn't have to be too radical or extravagant. With a little bit of creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, you can transform your look.