(1) Wash your extensions Gently! Do not comb or brush extensions when wet because this will rip out hairs and lead to a shorter life for them.
(2) Keep them moisturized, especially when you style extensions often.
(3) Make extensions tangle-free.Gently untangle dry extensions with a wide tooth comb.
(4) Blot out excess water with tower and allow hair to dry naturally. Please do not expose in the sun.
(5) Let the weaves and hair extensions down every morning. Spray them with a conditioning or finishing spray to help keep them soft and manageable.
(6) Do not brush the hair. Instead, Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to comb it.
(7) Brush straight hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Please work your way up to the roots.
(8) Avoid over using hot curlers and flat-irons, which will shorten the using-time of hair than it should be.