1. Be sure to untangle the extensions before shampooing. In order to improve their longevity, use a mild high-quality shampoo recommended by your local hairdresser or stylist. Don’t rush the process.
2. For the best results, apply a leave-in hair conditioner afterwards, but don’t overuse it.
3. We recommend letting the hair dry naturally. If you want to use a blow-dryer, the best results will be achieved with the low heat setting.
4. When the extensions are not being used, place them in an air-tight container, making sure they are clean and untangled first.
5. If you are going to bed and can’t remove the extensions, a ponytail will prevent the hair from tangling and will increase the overall product lifespan.